Today is the final day to cast your vote in the mid-term elections. Statistically, people from the highest income levels in the U. S are more likely to vote than those from lower income levels. It is a very sad commentary when only 30% of all Americans are making decisions that affect the lives of the other 70%. This is the reason that rich, out-of-touch politicians get elected and pass laws that disenfranchise the working class. If you are one of those people who feels “left out” of the political system today, GO VOTE!
MTCIA is reminding it’s members that the Montana Democratic Party has adopted support for medical marijuana as a party platform issue. Our organization can only be successful in getting a workable medical marijuana bill passed in the upcoming legislature if you elect representatives that are willing to work with our industry. Your vote is crucial to the success of the medical marijuana industry. GO VOTE!
Yours in Solidarity,